We are a leader in the science of hazard communication for chemicals. Our services include:
- Training for OSHA's revised Hazard Communication Standard (HCS2012)
- Assistance in establishing or upgrading your hazard communication program. Preparation of Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) and labels for your products and/or in-process chemical materials. (Documents for the United States, Canada, European Union, other locations.)
- Training your staff in chemical hazard communications including preparation of SDSs and labels.
- Assistance with establishing SDS authoring systems and formatting your company's safety data sheets.
- Litigation Support: Evaluation of your hazard communication documents relative to both regulatory and voluntary industry standards (e.g., OSHA Hazcom, ANSI SDS and Label standard). Expert testimony on the appropriateness of SDSs, older MSDSs and labels.